Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The beginning...

So, here I am, blogging.  I never thought I would EVER do this! I haven't ever been much of a writer, like for school papers, but after many many hours of stalking peoples blogs I figured out that you don't have to write properly, have correct punctuation or indentions and no one is gonna grade it! All I have to do is tell stories! Who can't do that?! So again, here I am!

This blog will be random, maybe sometimes pointless because I don't have a "mission statement" or a reason for the blog.  I just want this to be a fun thing to do, and plus I'm pretty much OVER the facebook status' and I never really got into tweeting. You may be thinking that the title is pretty odd.  And it is.  But I've been trying and trying to think of something happy or sweet or fun and I just came up with NOTHING! So, I started thinking about some things and eleven tulle feathers came to mind.  The reason why will have to remain a secret for a while, but I promise I will reveal the reason soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment