Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Again

Ok, so let me try this again!

I wanted to blog so I created this thinking I would do it all the time.  Well, as you can see, I've only gotten one blog posted! I'm a slacker. But part of my problem was that I really didn't have much to blog about that would be too interesting.  I don't have kids that do cute and funny things and I can't talk about my job because I'm afraid of HIPPAA! But now...I have something to talk about!

Ten days ago, my wonderful boyfriend Colten proposed!!!!!! Yep, we are ENGAGED!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this for a while now and I can't even explain how happy I am! I couldn't ask for a better match for me.  He is amazing, because those of you that know me know that I'm somewhat of a handful at times and he just puts up with me and loves me still the same! We're crazy about each other! And yes, I am very thankful because I was lucky enough to wait on and meet the perfect guy for me!

So now, I have something to blog about! I'm going to try to keep up with the wedding planning on this blog for two reasons...1. for whomever reads this and 2. so I can look back and realize how much fun I had! Now, I know that its only been 10 days, but I'm already on the ball.  Which is a good thing because I'm usually a procrastinator.  But we have set the date for May 14, 2011! And I have already found my wedding dress! Yes, you may say I'm moving a little fast, but I think these 9 months may go by much faster than I am prepared for! Plus, I'm excited and I wanted to get fully into the wedding planning bliss! (But wait, I had already cried three times within the first 5 days of engagement!)

I'm pretty sure that I'm just rambling on so I will end this post now. I will try my very hardest to keep this thing up to date! And I'll fill you all in with the details! I would love to post a pic of my hunky "fiance" :) but I'm not sure how to do that yet...I'll work on it.  Stay tuned because I'm sure there will be lots of interesting things ahead! :)

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment