Friday, September 3, 2010

Changes!

Things are changing alright!!!

Since I'm kinda dedicating this blog to mine and Colten's wedding, I tried to CHANGE my picture at the top of this blog to a picture of us...Ya see how that worked out...I'll try to fix this soon.  Although I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing. 

My life has changed SOOOO much in less than a month! The Friday after colten and I got engaged, me and my mama went dress shopping.  We went just to look and kind of get an idea of what I really wanted.  After trying on like 20 dresses at the first store and getting REALLY discouraged we went to the second store and found THE dress! It was the very first one I put on! I'm so excited about it! The engagement is still kind of new and hasn't really sunken in totally, but finding my wedding dress made it a little bit more real! :) I would show you guys a picture of the dress, but that's got to be a total surprise people!!!! So...I'll just show ya'll a picture of my gorgeous ring!!!



Didn't he do GREAT?!?!?!

The day that I found my dress, I also got more news.  My sister and brother-in-law are having another BABY!!! Yay! So exciting!!!! But wait...Jessica will be due when? April? Yep, that was our first wedding date but now it's May 14...after all, I HAVE to have my matron of honor/sister at my wedding! So yayyy! Another baby to add to the family...and the wedding party!!! :)

And another change....Colten and I made our first big decision together this week! We found a house closer to his parents and out of the neighborhood our future house was in.  We looked at it and discussed it...thought it over, got our parents opinions and now we are the proud owners of a NEW HOUSE!!!! Well, it's really a small, older house but new to us! It's in great shape and it's bigger than what we were going to be living in! It has a big front porch with a swing on it (I love swings!) and it has so much potential to be soooo super cute!!! I can't wait to get started on the decorating!



This is the front of our cute little future home! It needs some work but we're both excited!


So that's about it for all of our changes so far.  I know there will be many many more to come! If you have any cute and cheap decorating tips, feel free to share them!!!

Hope everyone has a great and safe labor day weekend!
And p.s. GOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!

Until next time...Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment