Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blah!

This describes how I've felt for A couple of weeks now. When I first got engaged, I was SO motivated and pumped about exercising and trying to look my best! Now I don't have a very good attitude about it. I go to the gym twice a week and that's it. I'm being super lazy! I tried on my wedding dress again, thinking it would have me re-motivated and back into it all. Well...good news is the dress zipped right up! Looser than before...way looser! Bad news...I guess my brain thinks I'm skinny now and it's telling my mouth to take a bite of EVERYTHING that doesn't move faster than me! Seriously! It's awful. I even went and got fitted for running shoes to make me start running again...confession: haven't had them on since I left the store. Ugh! Gees! I need someone to follow me around and beat me on the head! Oh wait, I kinda have that too...signed up for a personal trainer. I see him twice every week and I do exactly what he says! And I work hard too! But then i just go home and eat...

Ok...I'm done complaining now. I know I've just got to get off my booty.

No comments:

Post a Comment