Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lately...

I found my wedding dress 5 days after Colten and I got engaged.  We didn't really mean to, but I found the one fast! Well, about 2 weeks ago the store called me and told me that my dress was HERE!!!! I had 14 days to come get it.  Wait, come get it?!?!? I thought that they would hold that thing hostage until like 2 weeks before the wedding.  Boy was I wrong! But, I am NOT complaining!!! Lauren, one of my bridesmaids, went with me to pick it up.  I got to try it on again and it was even more beautiful than before! I didn't want to take it off...I could just stand in it all day and pet it! :) I also got Lauren to try on the bridesmaids dresses that I'm thinking I want them to wear, and I love them too! I picked out cute dresses so they could possibly wear them again...I know I have a lot of bridesmaids dresses that will just hang in the closet forever and so does everyone else!

So anyways...I'm re-excited about the wedding! I can't wait for things to start coming together! May 14 will be here before we know it! It was 8 months from yesterday! Yes, I'm counting down!

Ironically, we closed on our house yesterday also so it was a special day! We are now homeowners! Let the renovating begin! I'll try to post before and after pics! It's going to be precious once we get done with it!

This weekend mine and colt's parents will be eating supper together for the first time (they just met today) so I'm anxious and excited about the weekend.  I know they will get along great!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment